Has Covid-19 Forced You To Postpone Your Wedding or Event? It's Still Possible to Get Married and We Can Help!
We know many couples have had to face the heartbreaking reality of postponing their weddings far beyond when they had originally planned. Amidst this chaos, wedding and event planners have never been more essential. It's important to have someone to support you and have your back every-step-of-the-way. So if you want to make things official soon, we want to help you!
At Belissima Events, we have created a very special ceremony-only package for Chicago couples who want to have an intimate micro-wedding (20 guests or less). Let us connect you with our favorite local venues, photographers, and floral designers to create an intimate, fun, easy-breezy, stress-free, micro-wedding experience you'll love.
Here's What you get
• 3 hours micro-wedding (Ceremony + Cocktail Hour)
• Timeline creation and management
• Mini wedding cake from one of our preferred pastry chefs
• Champagne toast
• Photography coverage
• Flowers (ceremony arch, bouquets, boutonnieres, etc.)
• Ceremony arch rental
• Custom playlist from one of our preferred DJs
• Live ceremony musicians (Optional)
• Custom face coverings for guests branded to your wedding
*Exact pricing will vary depending on the venue, which specific vendors you, and your event logistics.
Wedding ceremonies are permitted in Chicago and beyond. You’ll need to make sure you can first obtain your marriage license from the county clerk’s office. We are happy to provide guidance about obtaining a marriage license. Contact us now to get the conversation started!